
The Boss took off for NY to start his new job last weekend. That means time for a dinner meet-up! A couple familiar faces and a few new ones showed up to see him off. Good food, good drinks, and good times were had for all. Unfortunately I was super tired that day so after one drink I was ready for a nap and not a very good conversationalist at all.
This time we went to El Zocalo's in SF for pupusas. Mmmm...So delicious. I just had my first one the other month so I was totally ready for more. I got the beef soup, a chicken pupusa, and one that had some sort of flower in it (?). I don't know...I didn't recognize what it was on the menu so I ordered it. Pretty good stuff. They're basically just a stuffed tortilla/pancake thing.

After food we started talking a bit more. Here is his bran-spankin' new DSi. The last GameBoy I had was a GB Advance so I'm pretty far behind now. This one looked pretty neat tho. He was saying that the electronics were OK, and having the 2 cameras was a little odd. I don't remember exactly. But that doesn't matter, what is important here is that Super Robot Wars was inside. Spent quite a bit of time talking about using a Gundam to smack Shinji around and the like...

He also had on this shirt, which I thought was Uniqlo, but it isn't. It is from Yamamoto Naoki's old band. Never heard the music but damn that shirt was pretty distracting.

No comments:
Post a Comment