Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Progression


Show setup has begun! It's already been two rather long days with only 2.5 more to go. Progress is being made but there needs to be more! Here's a few pictures of the setup for you all. Get ready for a rather interesting time if you come. This picture is how the gallery looked when we got into the space. We were trying to eat breakfast, figure out where everyone was, what to do first. So much to do we weren't sure where to start. Stepping into a blank gallery is pretty exciting. I couldn't wait to get going.

Also...Is that Mac Vs PC?


Color coded trash ready to go.


Type on type? It's rather unanimous between us all that we love this wall.


Paintin' and tracin'.


The soon to be portfolio wall o' doom.


K* getting all artsy on us. It was a shame it had to be painted over.

More progress was made but I was so tired I forgot to take pictures of it. Day 1 I was there from 8:30AM to around 10PM and today I went after work from 3PM to about 9PM. Not enough has been done to make me feel safe yet...anyone want to re-print and assemble the rest of my projects for me? I still need to finish my website too. Uhoh..

Back to printing and binding my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment