
Slowly catching up to present time with these posts. But not really...These pictures are from our semi-infamous Gainax Suitcase Sale Incident where we partially cleared out a meet-and-greet with Kanti figures. The Gainax staff was all at Fanime last year and many of them wanted the figures. I guess you can't get them too easy in Japan since they were a US made product.

Anyways, they saw them at our booth and quickly bought all the ones we had. Shiz found more and brought them up with her on the plane. We took them to the party and ended up selling the last of them...out of a suitcase, on the floor, in the hall. It was all very shady looking but the staff was happy to get them.

I had my Yashica A on my that year so I snapped a few pics. This year some of the staff was back so I printed these out and gave them a copy. I wanted to give them a for-real print but never got around to it during the semester. grr.

I went to the party again this year and was actually let inside this time (Thanks everyone!). Being the dunce I am, I only showed up with my camera and no sign boards. After a few moments of debate Dee and I ran down the street to Walgreens where I picked up a cheapie sketchbook. I got this cute Yoko sketch during the party as well as a few signatures.
Afterwards Shiz took my sketchbook and got this super cool drawing of Nia. I'm contemplating taking them out of the book and mounting them to boards so I can put them out like my other signboards.I took more pics with my Minolta this year but have been too lazy/busy to develop the film yet. Maybe later this morning?

No comments:
Post a Comment