
We had critiques most of the day today. As far as these things go it wasn't too brutal. We've been working on these projects for a while so we're getting close but it is obvious we still have a long way to go.
Our books are starting to slowly take shape, but the poster project is due next week and I'm really feeling the pressure. I'm really behind. So much left to do in so little time!
The picture is of our teacher going over how to sequence pages and keep each page fresh. We have to make each page unique while maintaining a clear progression of thought. It seems like it should be a simple thing to do but is easy to screw up if you aren't careful.
I went out with one of my classmates A* for beer and pizza afterward. Always good times when those two things are combined! Forgot to take a pic though so you get a boring in-class picture.
I have another crit/project due in product photography tomorrow. I feel pretty confident in my image and the photo department is much friendlier so it should be fun. My studio partner apparently baked 5 batches of cookies for it. Yes!

No comments:
Post a Comment