We went out for cheap, greasy food today after class to decompress a little. S* got some beef teriyaki dish then proceeded to make a smiley face out of it...but it totally looked like boobs at first. Guess he does this a lot? He put all his love into it and we got a good laugh.
I couldn't help but be reminded of Rame's video where he works in the maid cafe. I was tempted to draw a mayo kitty on my burger after that but I don't really like mayo all that much...And I would probably be the only one who got the joke.
We ended up sitting around for a few hours talking about what color we thought we were, Metallica's new logo, and a whole slew of other geeky designer talk. It was good but now I have to face the fact that we have way too much work to do before Thursday. -_-

No comments:
Post a Comment