
I went over to my friend J's place for dinner last night. We were originally just going to go out and get some food and drink, but when I called his family had started to make burritos. So, we decided to help out and eat in instead. Well, he and his mom cooked...all I did was bring drinks then sit around, tell funny stories, talk manga with his brother, and take pictures. It's what I'm good at.
In the end, we head steak burritos with rice, spiced black beans, and fresh pico de gallo. So good!
I'm still trying to get used to composing with the LCD screen instead of my camera's viewfinder. It seems strange to do it this way again...
His brother recently got fired from his programming job at Leapfrog and started to take college classes again this week. Another victim to the current economy...We talked a little bit about being the old man in class. He was worried about feeling out of place but even in community college there are lots of people our age (and older) going back to school for one reason or another. He's only planning to take a semester or two of computer related classes to get another certification then he hopes to be back to work around April. I sure hope he does find a job! It sucks being un-employed and living at home again.
In other news; I'm about 16 hours into Persona 4 and loving it! I hope I can beat it before school starts back up.

No comments:
Post a Comment