Thursday, January 01, 2009

Time to be lazy now.


Whew. So, my family was up for the holidays. They sure know how to fill a lot of time but not do anything! Most of what we did was either hang out and watch movies or go out to eat. One of the places we go almost every time is to Phil's Fish Market in Moss Landing. It is in a harbor area and if you didn't know it was back there I doubt you would find it. They're most famous for their cioppino. In fact, they had a notice up that Bobby Flay had stopped by and done one of his challenge shows there. So if you have Food Network be sure to check out the cioppino challenge and watch Flay get his butt kicked on Jan 28th.


But we didn't have that since we've had it before. I had the Sicilian Salmon because I had no idea what it was before ordering it. Basically, it was pan seared salmon with a red tomato sauce. Pretty good.


Mom picked up the halibut fish and chips which is also really good. I stole one of her pieces...My aunt got the same and dad got clam chowder. I had to shake my head at that since my aunt made it a couple days prior but he didn't come over in time to get some.


Then after they left I went over to P*'s house to help him put his engine back in. Most of it went OK. The half shafts and re-connecting the master cyllinder was a bitch tho. When we were washing up I noticed a punching bag and a bunch of half unpacked motorcycle parts laying around the living room. They were his sister's...

Tomorrow I think I'll go out shopping and also try to find an outfit for the 80's party I'm going to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment