Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Eat, eat, and eat.



The family is all here and so I've spent most of the day eating. My sis came up the other night so we made waffles, bacon, toast, and eggs for breakfast. Well, I had an egg at least. She's strange and doesn't like eggs...

By the time we got done with all that we got cleaned up and wrapped a few presents. Then it was time for lunch! Roasted potatoes with herbs, onions, a bell pepper, and whatever else we could find. We also made roasted chicken breasts but we kinda overcooked them. A little dry but still OK. I really need more photogenic plates.



Then we watched some Buffy and it was suddenly dinnertime. My parents finally made it up with their trailer and we went out for dinner at our favorite pizza joint. We normally just have pizza but they moved their Wed night BBQ to Tues night. They didn't want to have it Wed for the next couple of weeks because of New Years and Christmas Eve. Ribs, garlic toast, combo pizza, and Sam Adams! Man I was stuffed...



But desert was needed. So off to Williams Sonoma hot chocolate! So good. No powdery stuff here. It is actual chocolate shavings. Just like the package says...rich and creamy goodness.

Today I'm gonna be an apple pie and cookie bakin' fool. This much food is pretty normal when the family is around...I should have all that weight I lost during finals week back on in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment