Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Over!


The semester is over! Dear gods this one was draining. I basically spent the last week only sleeping a few hours a night. I had to do one last push to finish it all up today...Been up near 35hrs right now with a little nap in between. Feels good to be done though. Now to catch up on sleep and gain some weight back. I'm all the way down to 136! Yay for malnourishment.

It also means it is time to clean out the room for those who have been living here. Tables are piled with junk right now but it is slowly clearing out. We've accumulated lots of crap these last few months. Lots of food, pillows, heaters, etc. are necessary for those all night sessions. Tonight is a gift wrapping session followed by a well deserved beer and delicious sleep!


2 comments:

  1. i know who owns that table~ it's my dearest classmate who sit next to me~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is! She's good people to have around. I'll miss hanging out with you all over the winter.

    Hey! I didn't know you had a Blogger page (Not that I can read most of it)...Then again, I didn't really tell many people about mine.

    ReplyDelete