
So I put together a nerdish wish list on Amazon. A lot of this list is stuff that I've had on my personal wish list but never gotten around to/felt too poor at the time to buy. I put it together so my family could buy me something cheap as a present if they want to...Well, OK, so Persona 4 isn't really cheap but it is on there anyways. Not that I really need more books or have the time to play games. My family has already bought me all their presents so I'm not really sure why I made the list. haha I don't expect anyone who might read this to actually buy me something but thought I'd share it with you all anyways. A little look into my geek habits I suppose.
The picture is of one of my shelves...This is one of my 'find room to put somewhere stacks.' AKA the 'too lazy to re-arrange shelves' stack. Now back to work!

We just sold a bunch of manga (Japanese) to BookOff too. I should have checked w/ everyone to see if they wanted any of it...
ReplyDeleteWe're throwing out a lot of Region 2 DVDs soon too. Email me if you want any of them.