Sunday, December 14, 2008


School has been driving me nuts lately but there is only a week left. Uh oh...Time to get to working my ass off! Anyways, this is a bit of an update with pictures I've taken recently. There are a bunch of ginko trees on campus that are turning colors. I think they're really pretty. There are two of them outside of the art building but unfortunately one of them is a male tree. Super stinky seeds! This is the nice non-poop smelling one.


We had our last official day of class on Thursday. I say official because we're still meeting through finals week. After class a few of us went out for dinner. The burger special that week was a cowboy burger. Meat, jack cheese (Or was it swiss?), bacon, mushrooms, and grilled onions. With a stack like that who could pass it up? Three of us got it. Also, garlic fries!


And the required Blonde Bock! Most potent thing on the menu. After two of these I'm feeling pretty good. Slightly bitter hoppy full taste. Love em!


Then today I went to the American Apparel outlet to get some shirts to screen for design class. When I went in these kids were setting up and when I came out they were totally rocking the place! I was pretty impressed. Plus, the bassist has good taste. lol. A Schecter CV4! I've got the Hellraiser from them so she got bonus points in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment