they are getting too crazy with their painting....I believe....those are done by the kids at the 104 105 design room huh.....somehow they always work there...and produce some mess....as I know....XD...crazy kids with crazy hw ....which I did all those at my home...so...only harrison and fiona saw those crazy thing!!!!
Haha, yep. It was from that crew of people. They were having a big ol' party in there that night. We had John talk to them about the charcoal and paint mess they leave and it hasn't been too bad since. Some of their paintings were pretty darned crazy looking...I do most of my screaming at home too....so nobody sees it.
they are getting too crazy with their painting....I believe....those are done by the kids at the 104 105 design room huh.....somehow they always work there...and produce some mess....as I know....XD...crazy kids with crazy hw ....which I did all those at my home...so...only harrison and fiona saw those crazy thing!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, yep. It was from that crew of people. They were having a big ol' party in there that night. We had John talk to them about the charcoal and paint mess they leave and it hasn't been too bad since. Some of their paintings were pretty darned crazy looking...I do most of my screaming at home too....so nobody sees it.
ReplyDelete