Saturday, December 20, 2008

We were 20

\

Today ended on a sad note. The faculty held portfolio reviews for all the Junior class and a few people from my class. I haven't heard the status of the Jr. class but we lost 2 more from our class which brings us down to 20 people. So sad!

After all that P* and I went to Borders to work at the gift wrapping table for a fundraiser. The location of it sucked so we didn't make much money. Who would put the table on the second floor back in some corner? Really now...We ended up reading and chatting for most of the 6 hours. P* read The Watchmen and I read Haruhi and some other random mangas. I also dozed off a couple times because I had been up for nearly 36 hours at this point. Had to get those final projects done!

Kr* joined us later on and we ended up chatting more and flipping through some design books then we went off to eat at Chili's. P* had a steak and I had a hamburger again. So bad for me but so good. I took photos but my camera phone sucks in low light and they didn't come out.

Now to hibernate before tomorrow's post-semester party.

No comments:

Post a Comment