Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Free Pot(s)


It is the end of the semester so everyone is cleaning out their rooms. You tend to find some fun, interesting, and/or useful stuff around this time of year. I found a few of my props for photo or design projects laying around the buildings here before.

I was on my way into our room today to drop some stuff off when I saw this. Normally the dumpster is full of broken projects from glass blowing but not today. Guess they cleaned out one of the ceramics rooms. So, if you feel the need for an un-glazed, imperfect, and slightly chipped (or down right busted) pot the swing on by. The first one is free but after that...

2 comments:

  1. Our dumpster is full of anime DVDs and manga... whoops, I shouldn't say this out loud or looters might come by *laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I suddenly had a vision of the pooping bum that lives out back sitting around reading the manga that you threw away.

    ReplyDelete