
Well, the semester is over and my family is coming up. I guess my sister is staying with me for the week rather than putting up with my parents. This means I actually have to clean my otaku den rather than just shove things out of the way. It is OK. I really needed to do it anyways. This picture was from about half way through the day long process.

I seriously took 5 or 6 boxes of old papers, letters, printouts, and other miscellaneous things to the recycling bin and a couple other boxes to the dumpster. I accumulate way too much crap during the semester since I never really know what I'll need or get too busy/lazy to throw it all out. Things tend to just form little piles in all the nooks and crannies waiting for the break to be sorted and tossed. Today was the day for it!
Unfortunately, I still need to dust some things but I'm almost done...My bookshelves are still an unorganized mess also.
In other news, the people over at Company B sent me extra copies of the books I worked on. Because they're super nice they also sent me a bunch of enameled pins from Galaxy Angel! There are 2 sets so if anyone reads this blog wants a set just let me know. I'm keeping the Milfuelle keychains though..

5 or 6 boxes~ that's a lot~ i threw a large bag of paper, maybe just because i have a smaller place.
ReplyDeletehahaha...i knew your blog from fb,and not many people know mine either. it's easier for me to express my feeling and have a stylish writing when i wrote in Chinese~ sorry for that
Yep. I'm a packrat. A lot of it was catalogs or old magazines I collected for photo, junk mail, printouts I didn't put into my process books, or things like that.
ReplyDeleteNo worries about writing in Chinese. I know it is a lot easier for you. There's always Google Translate for me if I ever want to.
I'm OK with the blog being small. Less pressure to write something cool and interesting...Just me babbling.
i had a big collection of pages i tore off from magazines(i thought that way can save some spaces,but not true though)...they are just getting bigger and bigger~
ReplyDeletei don't know if the translation works or not...hahaha, maybe i should try it out see how accurate they are~
and question: do u set up a different time for your blog?
Google translate is hilariously bad at translating Asian languages but I can normally get the gist of it.
ReplyDeleteI have my blog set to Greenwich Mean Time because when I set it I really wanted to be in London instead of school. Also to confuse people.
I'm glad you got the package.
ReplyDeleteWe sent a second package later on... hope you got that one too. Sorry to send you more junk to fill up your otaku den.
Yep. I got it too! More stuff to drive away all the girls...I love it. Thanks! Maybe I'll wear the Mint ears to the party this weekend. Or not.
ReplyDelete