
Pat is in town for a few weeks right now. I went out to dinner with him tonight then over to his sister's place where he is working on his car. One of the turbos went belly up on him so he is replacing them. The engine is pulled out and I was amazed at all the wires and hoses around it. It is a twin turbo all wheel drive Audi so it is much more complex than my little 240. Speaking of which...I finally gave it an oil change. Hadn't done that all semester and it runs much better now.

Hard to tell in this picture but it is so much bigger! Should give him some nice power once he gets it all back together.

This is his sister's bike. I want to get one some day so we talked about it for a while. It is raining a lot lately so she doesn't ride it every day like she used to. It is also set up for the track so it has no coolant in it. There was a little heater nearby to warm it up on cold days before she starts it otherwise it would just blow up. She's way more hardcore than I am. As far as I know, since she sold her Evolution this is the only transportation she has...

Did you expose your screen at Scott's place?
ReplyDeleteThe screen I used for my Marie shirt I exposed at Scott's, but the screen for my Max Headroom shirt I exposed at my place.
ReplyDeleteI got a 500 watt photoflod bulb at Kamera Korner and used it in a cheap reflector I got at Home Depot. It took 11 minutes with my Jacquard emulsion but Lisa said it only took 5 with the Speedball stuff. Then I just used my shower to rinse the screen out.
ohhh. cool. I was gonna go sneak in the art building. I see people going in there during winter break. I bought the metal clamps for screens from UA.
ReplyDelete