Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Youtube spam

Because I'm it is late and I'm procrastinating here is some youtube spam. I started by looking to see if there was a video to Nana Kitade's cover of the Rose of Versailles opening. It is up there but for some stupid reason the person set it to a Lareine video? What? The video was kinda silly so here is a stream of the song:

Bara wa Utsukushiku Chiru

That didn't last long until I started watching Tokyo Jihen (AKA Tokyo Incident) videos and couldn't seem to stop. I always thought Shiina Ringo was OK when she was doing her solo act. A little nasally but interesting. It wasn't until she added the whole band that I really got into her music.

If they ever come do a concert nearby I totally have to go! These are from a concert series they did the other year called Dynamite Out. There are a ton more but you get the idea.

Ringo no Uta




Sounan


Dynamite


Koinourikomi


Kurumaya-san


If you can touch it


Marunochi Sadistic


The lady is a tramp

No comments:

Post a Comment