Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm not junk!


Holy crap! Yakult? In my Luckys? This makes Gin very happy indeed. I was pretty surprised to see it...Does anyone actually drink it? I got some a while back from Mitsuwas and it was surprisingly good tasting. Not sure that I'd drink it on a regular basis though.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's cheaper at your local store.

    Our Ralphs has it for $3.50.
    That's 70cents a bottle!

    And did you know they charge CRV for each one of those tiny bottles? So that's an additional 5 cents!

    I wonder if the recycling machines take those tiny bottles... they better, or I'll be writing hateful mail to some Calif government office.

    Oh, happy turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! No, I didn't notice the CRV...An extra 25 cents for the pack.

    I'm really lazy at recycling too. I just throw everything in the giant recycling dumpster at my apartment. I should really recycle back properly and get my money back, but yeah...lazy. Good luck getting the machine to take them. The pessimist in me doubts it will.

    Happy turkey day to you too!

    ReplyDelete