Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Divine Brew


Totally forgot about this picture on my cell phone. He'Brew, The Chosen Beer! Oh, BevMo...How I love you. We bought some but didn't drink it that night. We had the imperial stouts instead. I'll have to ask J* if it is actually any good or not.


In other news, it is raining today which means all Californians forget how to drive. There was a guy in the left lane doing 20-25mph in a 40 on my way to the station. And another guy on the same road doing 50+. Wait a minute. That's every day around here. Nevermind.

Many people are complaining about it but I love the rain. Probably because we rarely got it in the deserts where I grew up. Not too fond of really cold rain but I do like the nice smell and sound of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment