Saturday, November 08, 2008

creepy

Work, school, work, school, sleep. You all know the deal. Still not much going on other than the usual. I spent most of today doing photo projects. We had to go on location at 9am and shoot a staged corporate meet and greet in front of these huge ass windows. It was a total pain to light. Not to mention we had to be in, set up, get the perfect shot, then be out in two hours. Ugh!

After that I went back to the studio and shot for another project that is going on concurrently. My assigned theme was "mp3 player in a romantic dinner setting." What? I think I pulled it off although it looks more wedding than romantic. It'll be OK. As I was leaving around 5 that night I realized that I hadn't even had breakfast yet. Just coffee. I've been doing that a lot lately and really need to stop.


This was pretty cool. In the black gallery on campus there was an installation of these things. They looked like wet, drippy flesh stalactites. I think they were made of some sort of glazed clay or ceramic. Anyways, wandering through this room with the strange music playing was a pleasantly creepy experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment