
We went up to S.F. today for the 50 Books 50 Covers show today. I was really fun! I got to see some really neat books and hang out with cool people. Saw one of my old co-workers there and ended up upstairs in the Chronicle Books offices. Nice vibe and it seemed like it would be cool place to work. Crazy people and beer in the vending machines! Gotta love it.
After that one of my friends and I went in search of food. A Thai restaurant was recommended to us but it had a huge line outside. So we ended up at a bar down the street instead. A bar with a fat orange cat and vintage motorcycles on the ceiling. Nice!
The food was fairly good too. I had the pulled pork. The pork was tender with just a little spice and on a toasted bun so it went down pretty well. T* had a super grilled cheese sandwich. This thing had cheese (of course), tomato, pesto, and avocado coupled with some french onion soup. I was a little jealous that I didn't order it.
After that was a little bar hopping then the drive home where I struggled not to fall asleep. Overall a good end to the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment