
I made a new journal the other day. My last notebook is full of stuff so I have flipped it over and am writing on the backs of the pages. I wanted to keep a more personal journal so I made this one. I used some scraps of papers from other objects to make it. When I put the papers on the cover it looked kinda girly so I shrugged my shoulders and went with it. Thus, the lace that wrap around it to close the book. It also has gridded paper which I'm not too sure I like yet. I got used to writing on completely blank paper. The actual construction of the book came out OK. Not quite perfect yet but it is serviceable.
Now I have a place for all my insider gossip, scandalous little stories and dirty secrets! Wait...Do I actually have any of those? All I do is homework!

No comments:
Post a Comment