
Had an interesting day in class yesterday. For one of my design classes we have to make a fragrance package and ad. Our teacher had us bring in 5 items that we simply liked the form of and 5 items that had sentimental value. Using these we were to talk about them and use them as inspiration for our fragrance. It was really fun to see everyone's collections.
When the end of the class came around he surprised us...We have to do one based on someone else. So we drew items out of a hat and spent the rest of the time playing with other people's possessions and talking. It was a little awkward, but should be interesting.
Sketches of concepts are due Tues for this. But tonight I'm going to slack off. The opening for AIGA's 50 Books 50 Covers is tonight so a group of us our going. I might meet up with Viz designer Fr* and Librarian E* tonight so I'm excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment