Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.


Whew. Another long day done. Morning class at 9AM, meeting with a professor, design classes, off to the photo studio until about 10PM. This is pretty typical lately. I had a bit of a break between design and shooting in the studio so I decided to grab some food since I hadn't eaten all day. I was going to just eat a Cliff Bar that I had in my bag.....But I realized that all I've eaten in the past two days was bars, coffee, and some Fritos. Bad me!

So I decided to run to the Vietnamese sandwich place and grab some of their suspiciously cheap food. I got the bbq pork sandwich and some rice ball thing.


The sandwich was good but the rice ball had this super gummy jelly, spiced egg (I think), and something else inside it. I didn't like how it kept sticking to my teeth so I didn't eat it all. Tasted good though. Total cost? $3.25. Perfect price for a college student.

2 comments:

  1. Vietnamese sandwiches! I didn't get to eat any when I went up this May for Fanime... I'm getting hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gods we ate those things a few times a day during Fanime. I haven't had one since then until yesterday. So goooood. You have to go next time you are up.

    ReplyDelete